How to Verify Your Breezi Site With Pinterest
What You’ll Learn
In this article you will learn how to verify your site on Pinterest.
Verifying Your Site
Please follow the next steps in order to verify your site with Pinterest.
1. Login to your Pinterest account.
2. Once you’re logged in go to Settings.
3. Scroll down until you find the website verification option.
4. Type your website’s URL.
5. On the verification page you will see some instruction asking you to download an HTML verification file. Please do not download this file instead of that click on the option that says “Verify with Meta Tag”.
6. You will see new instruction on the window which includes an HTML Tag. Please copy that tag.
7. Login to your site.
8. Once you’re logged in, please click on the “More” tab and select the “URL / Custom Tracking Code” option.
9. Paste the HTML Meta Tag inside the Custom Analytics field and save.
10. Once you have saved the Meta Tag, please click on the Push Changes button.
11. Go back to Pinterest’s verification page and click on the option that says “Complete Process”.
After completing this last step your site will be verified.
Please let us know if you found this article useful or if you have any comments or questions.
All the best,