How to Upload Images
What You’ll Learn
In this article, you’ll learn how to upload images to your Breezi site.
Please note: Maximum image file size is: 5mb
Using the Text App
Here’s a quick video showing the process of uploading an image in a Text app.
1 .When you are in a Text app, go to the place where you want to insert an image.
2. Locate the “edit in place” toolbar at the top. On the right side, there’s the “add image” button. It’s depicted by a picture with a plus sign, as in the image below.
3. After clicking it, a dialog box will appear, and it will allow you to select either an image from a public URL, or from your computer.
There you can select an image from your hard drive, and it will be uploaded and added automatically to your Text app.
Using the Image App
It’s almost the same with the Image app. Here’s a quick video showing it.
1. First you add an Image app. Just drag and drop it from your app menu.
2. Then double click on the default sample image.
3. And finally, click on the replace button on the bottom left corner of the image dialog box.
It will open the same dialog for selecting either an image from your computer or a URL. Go ahead and select one. Note that there’s currently a 1.5mb image file size limit.
That’s it! Do you have questions or comments about this how-to? Let us know in the comments area below!