Tricks Using Transparent PNGs with Your Background
Transparent PNG Usage Example
Here’s a walk-through example of how to use PNG images with transparent backgrounds to create a nice image slideshow effect that matches the background shape you have set:
- Install the Slideshow app one your page.
- Click into a default image in the app and replace it with a PNG image with a transparent background that you have saved on your computer. You can click “Use Full” in the image settings and adjust the cropping/resizing as needed.
- Repeat this process for the other PNG images you have.
- Adjust the spacing using the style dots to make sure your images in the slideshow are aligned properly with your background.
- Change the transition settings if you’d like by clicking the app settings.