Add Shopify Widgets to Sell Your Products
What You’ll Learn
If you use Shopify for managing your e-commerce activity (product inventory, shopping cart, etc.), you can now embed Shopify Widgets to display “Buy Now” buttons, specific products, or your entire online store right on your website. Just follow these steps.
Steps for Integrating Shopify with Your Site
1. Log into your Shopify account.
2. Select the “Apps” drop-down, and click “Get More Apps”.
3. Search “widgets” on the Shopify Apps screen.
4. Click “Install App” on the “Shopify Widgets” app.
5. On the confirmation screen, click “Install”.
Style and Embed
6. Pick the widget style you’d like to use, and then follow the specific steps shown in the video above to embed the Shopify code for a button, product, or your entire Shopify store on your site.