Edit Label Position and Label Styles on Your Forms
Now you’re able to choose where to put the labels of your forms either inside or above the form fields. This way you can customize even more the look of your forms and in addition to that you can also stylish the text.
What you’ll learn
In this article you will learn how to change the position of the labels of your forms as well as how to stylish them.
Go to the the Edit Settings button (wrench icon) and scroll down until you see the Label Position option, here you can decide to display the label either inside or above the form fields.
We will use the Contact app as an example however these instructions apply to all of our forms.
1. Go to the apps menu and install the Contact app. Click on the Install New button and drag it to the desired location.
2. Once the app is installed you will have to click on the Edit Settings button (wrench icon)
3. Scroll down until you see the Label Position option.
4. Select the position of your preference and save.
The app will refresh automatically and will display the labels in the specified location.
Stylish the labels
You can stylish the labels of your forms just by clicking on the style dot. Please follow these instructions:
1. Hover the first label of the form and click on the style dot. This action will trigger a EIP Toolbar
2. You can modify the font type, font size, color, bold, italics, underline, line heigth and alignment
Now you can customize every single part of your forms so you can make your forms look even better.
Please let us know if you have any comments or questions.
All the best!