Creating a Pill Style Background for Navigation Buttons
What You’ll Learn
This tutorial goes through how to apply a pill-shaped background container to your navigation menu buttons.
- Add the Navigation app wherever you’d like on the page.
- Adjust column widths and spacing as needed to give enough space for your navigation menu.
- Click into the style dot.
- Under the “Containers” option, set the corner radius to “50″.
- Select a background color, rollover color, and apply any other styles however you’d like.
You can always go into “Preview” mode to see how your changes are looking while hiding all of the editing tools.