How to change your password
If you have forgotten your password, or if you just want to change it, check these simple steps to achieve it:
Forgot your password
1. Go to your site login (yoursite.breezi.com/login) and click on “Forgot Password?”.
Enter Your Email
2. Enter your email and click “Get Password”. The email you enter here must be the same that you used to create your site.
Receive a Link
3. You will receive an email shortly with the following information:
Someone has requested a link to change your password, and you can do this through the link below.
If you didn’t request this, please ignore this email.
Your password won’t change until you access the link above and create a new one.
4. Click the personalized link and update your password.
Edit your password
If you only want to modify your password, without going through the steps above:
1. Log in to your site (yoursite.breezi.com/login), and click on “More” on the shelf control bar, in the bottom of your browser.
2. Click on User Info:
3. You will be presented a modal window like the image below. Enter your new password as desired and click Save Changes on the top right.
Have questions or comments about this how-to? Let us know in the comments area below!