Adding Image Border Effects
What You’ll Learn
Here I’ll go through how to add some different border effects to images.
- Install the Image app somewhere on your page.
- Double click the image, select “Replace”, and then you can upload an image from your computer or paste an image URL.
- Select “Use Full” if you’d like, and adjust the cropping and size of the image as needed, and click “Save”.
- Click on the image style dot, scroll down and select “Borders” – apply the colors and thickness for the different borders around your image however you’d like.
- Adjust other style options for the image until you see the right look and feel that you’re going for.