For starting a real site!
If you want to just try it out!
Pull In An Outside RSS Feed!
RSS App: Key Features
- Pull in an outside RSS feed to display on your site
- Copy and paste the RSS feed URL to access the feed
- Choose to display 1 to 10 of the most recent posts at a time
- Add a title to show above the RSS feed
- Visitors see an excerpt & can click to open the full post
Use the RSS app to pull in the latest posts from an outside RSS feed you’d like to highlight on your website.
Simply copy the RSS feed URL from the blog, and then paste it into the app settings field under “RSS Feed URL”.
You can then select the number of most recent blog post excerpts you’d like to display at a time and save.
Now visitors will see short excerpts of the most recently published posts from that blog, and then click the “Read More” link on any of them to open the full post.
You can even add your own custom title for this app, which display right above the feed.
Made by Freshout