For starting a real site!
If you want to just try it out!
Guide Your Visitors!
Navigation App: Key Features
- Link navigation menu options to internal pages on your site, or outside URLs
- Choose to have links open in the same or a new window
- Customize the text links by picking the font, size, default & rollover colors, and more
- Use style dots to apply backgrounds on links, separators, and adjust spacing
- Align your navigation menu right or left, and make it horizontal or vertical
If your website will have more than one page, a navigation menu is essential in most cases - and the Navigation app is just the solution to direct visitors throughout the different pages of your site.
You can add, remove and edit navigation links with ease; select internal site pages or outside URLs to link to; and choose whether links will open in the current window, or a new one.
Using the WYSIWYG editor, you can format your text links by choosing the font, size, color, and alignment.
You can make links bold, italicized, or underlined, and you can apply drop shadows and change letter spacing & line height.
Jump into the style dots to set background containers around your links, add separators between them, and tweak the spacing around links.
See common ways that the Navigation app is used below!
Primary Navigation Menu in Header
Vertically Oriented Sidebar Navigation
Footer Navigation Menu
Check out examples below, showing how the Navigation app can be used to help guide your visitors around your Breezi website!
Made by Freshout